For general questions regarding study abroad please contact the UvA EB Exchange Office.
Digital Question Form
If your question is not answered on our website, please ask your question through our Digital Question Form.
Telephone consultation hours
We have telephone consultation hours on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, from 10:00 till 11:00. You can reach us at +31 20 525 1698
Online and on campus consultation hours
In case you prefer to talk to us in person, please make an appointment for the online consultation hour or come and see us during the walk-in consultation hour on campus.
- On campus walk-in consultation hour: Tuesday from 14:00 - 15:00, at the desk of the EB Career Centre.
It is not necessary to make an appointment for the on campus consultation hour. You can just walk in at the EB Career Centre (entrance at the left-hand side of the main entrance of REC E, Roetersstraat 11).
- Online consultation hour: Thursday from 14:00 - 15:00
For the online consultation hour, it is necessary to make an appointment through the link below.
Contact details per programme
Some of the study abroad programmes are organised by the UvA EB Exchange Office, while other programmes are organised by the central Student Services Bureau for International Student Affairs (BIS). Please find the contact information per programme below.
- For questions about the Erasmus+ Exchange Programme, QTEM Exchange Programme, UvA EB Erasmus+ summer courses and Research Abroad, please contact the UvA EB Exchange Office.
- For questions about the Global Exchange Programme, Other Short Term Programmes, Master Abroad & Student conferences, please contact the central Student Services Bureau for International Student Affairs (BIS).
- If you have any questions about an internship abroad, you can contact the UvA EB Career Centre.