Steps for current AUC students who want to study abroad
- Check the requirements. Start by determining if you meet the requirements for studying abroad and orient yourself well in advance. Being well-prepared is half the battle.
- Find a destination. In the tile below titled 'Destinations,' you will find information on the many partner universities to which you can apply.
- Get your application ready. Then, explore the selection criteria and application requirements of your desired destination in the tile 'Application'.
- Contact the International Office. View the "Contact" title in order to find out how to reach the International Office at AUC.
- Review the Canvas pages on studying abroad. Finally, you should also review the information on the Study Abroad Canvas page in order to learn about upcoming information sessions, application deadlines and read more about the process of applying and studying abroad as an AUC student.