QTEM Exchange selection criteria
- You are enrolled to the MSc Accountancy and Control, Actuarial Science and Mathematical Finance, Business Administration, Business Economics, Economics, Econometrics or Finance at the University of Amsterdam.
- You are a good student, having performed well in your Bachelor's as well as in your Master's programme.
- You are proficient in English.
- You are highly motivated.
- Your GMAT score > 650 (test taken within the last 3 years. See also How do I prepare for my GMAT-GRE?)
QTEM Exchange application
There are 3 application rounds:
- 11 January 2023 (for an exchange in semester 1 and 2)
- 1 March 2023 (for an exchange in semester 1 and 2)
- 14 June 2023 (for an exchange in semester 2 only).
You will be notified of the selection outcome after the deadline of each application round. The allocation of the destination you will go to (the QTEM host university) is done centrally by the QTEM organisation in Brussels, and will be communicated in March (exchange in the 1st semester) and in July (exchange in the 2nd semester). Your GMAT score (and GPA) will determine your chance of getting selected for your preferred host university.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact the Exchange Office.