QTEM Exchange selection criteria
- You are enrolled to the MSc Accountancy and Control, Actuarial Science and Mathematical Finance, Business Administration, Business Economics, Economics, Econometrics or Finance at the University of Amsterdam.
- You are a good student, having performed well in your Bachelor's as well as in your Master's programme.
- You are proficient in English.
- You are highly motivated.
- Your GMAT score > 650 (test taken within the last 3 years. See also How do I prepare for my GMAT-GRE?)
QTEM Exchange application
There are 3 application rounds:
- 1st of December 2021.
- 14 January 2022 (for an exchange in semester 1 and 2)
- 1st of June 2022 (for an exchange in semester 2 only).
Please apply through the online application form below.
You will be asked to upload:
- Motivation letter (max. 2 pages).
- Please mention your top 5 preference for QTEM host universities in your motivation letter.
- Certified copies of all academic records: official transcripts in English (UvA transcripts obtainable at the UvA EB Education Desk), and if applicable other higher education diplomas.
- GMAT score (hand in the latest: 20 May 2022 for an exchange in the 1st semester and 20 September 2022 for an exchange in the 2nd semester).
You will be notified of the selection outcome before 23 December (1st application round), 15 February (2nd application round), or 21 June (3rd application round).
The allocation of the destination you will go to (the QTEM host university) is done centrally by the QTEM organisation in Brussels, and will be communicated in March (exchange in the 1st semester) and in July (exchange in the 2nd semester). Your GMAT score (and GPA) will determine your chance of getting selected for your preferred host university.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact the QTEM Coordinator Evalien Rauws via the digital question form.