Here you can find all the information you need about the application and admission process for the Erasmus+ programme.
Erasmus Exchange application
- Read the Application Guide carefully before filling out the application form.
- While you are filling out the application form it is not possible to save the form and continue later. Therefore it is needed that you have all required data at hand and documents prepared and ready for uploading before you start filling out the application form (maximum for upload is 4 MB).
- You need to fill out all the fields in the form before you can upload the 2 required documents. Then you can submit the form.
- Please note that only complete application files that are submitted before the deadline are eligible for selection.
- Please note that it is not allowed to apply for both the Erasmus+ exchange programme and the Global Exchange programme in the same application round. Also, it is not allowed to apply for the Erasmus+ Exchange programme if you have already been accepted into the Global Exchange programme. These double applications will be disregarded, they will not be processed.
If there seems to be a problem with the form, you could try another Browser like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
Please contact the Exchange Office via the digital question form if you can't submit your application form and don't receive a copy in your email of your application.
Deadline for application
- First round: 30 November 2019.
- Second round: 1 February 2020 (for remaining places in the first and second semester).
You will be notified of the selection outcome on 9 January (1st application round) or on 28 February (2nd application round).
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact the Exchange Office via the consultation hours or via digital question form.