Global Exchange Programme, choose a destination!
A supporting workshop to help you choose an exchange destination.
This workshop is offered six times in November 2016. You need to register for this workshop.
Find support in choosing a study abroad destination. Who are the Global Exchange Partner Universities and what are the differences? This workshop will provide a number of tools to make a well-informed choice for one of the universities in the Global Exchange Programme.
Date, time and location
This workshop is offered six times:
- Thursday 10 November 2016, from 17:30-18:30
- Tuesday 15 November 2016, from 13:00-14:00
- Thursday 17 November 2016, from 17:30-18:30
- Tuesday 22 November 2016, from 13:00-14:00
- Thursday 24 November 2016, from 17:30-18:30
- Monday 28 November 2016, from 13:00-14:00
The workshop takes place in room E1.17 in building REC-E, Roetersstraat 11, 1018 WB Amsterdam. Please make sure to register for this workshop.
Number of participants
There is room for 30 participants.
The phone number in Address and directions is of the reception of Building REC-E. The contact details of the Office of International Student Affairs is available on studyabroad.uva.nl.
Address and directions
Roeterseilandcampus - building E
Roetersstraat 11 | 1018 WB AmsterdamGo to detailpage
+31 (0)20 525 5387