Economics and Business
On this page:
The QTEM Destinations
The QTEM network currently consists of 21 top business schools in Europe, Australia, Asia, Canada and The Middle East.
- The Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management (Université Libre de Bruxelles) (Belgium)
- Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
- Technical University of Munich, TUM School of Management (Germany)
- LUISS Guido Carli (Italy, Rome)
- Politecnico di Milano School of Management (Italy)
- University of Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
- Tilburg University (The Netherlands)
- BI Norwegian Business School (Norway, Oslo)
- EDHEC Business School (France, Nice)
- Université Paris-Dauphine (France, Paris)
- Hanken School of Economics (Finland, Helsinki)
- Exeter Business School (United Kingdom)
- Universidade do Porto (Portugal)
- Université de Lausanne (Switzerland)
- Monash University (Australia, Melbourne)
- Waseda University (Japan, Tokyo)
- Zhejiang University (China, Hangzhou)
- Xiamen University (China)
- HEC Montréal (Canada, Québec)
- ESCA Ecole de Management (Morocco, Casablanca)
- National Research University Higher School of Economics (Russia, Moscow)
- National Research University Higher School of Economics (Russia, St. Petersburg)
Each academic institution brings corporate partners in to the network. QTEM students will get exclusive access to the corporate partners. Find more information about QTEM via the links below.
Please note that the requirements mentioned in the QTEM brochure and on the QTEM website are general requirements. The specific requirements for Economics and Business students (UvA) are mentioned futher down on this page.
What is the “sum”?
- QTEM is an ambitious and selective programme for outstanding students
- You learn to apply quantitative and analytical skills and techniques to management and economics
- You will broaden your knowledge
- You can study abroad within your MSc
- You will have studied two semesters abroad
- You will do a company internship, and therefore be highly qualified for prestigious employers.