QTEM Exchange selection criteria
- If you've done your Bachelor's in the Netherlands, you need to have taken part in an international exchange programme during your 3rd Bachelor year for at least 1 semester
- You have obtained at least 30 EC during that exchange programme
- You are enrolled to the MSc Accountancy & Control, Actuarial Science and Mathematical Finance, Business Administration, Business Economics, Economics, Econometrics or Finance at the University of Amsterdam
- You are proficient in English
- You are highly motivated
- You have participated in extra-curricular (professional) activities
- Your GMAT score > 650 (test taken within the last 3 years; see also how do I prepare for my GMAT-GRE?).
QTEM Exchange application
Please upload the following documents to apply before 1 February, 2018 via the digital question form.
Motivation letter (max. 2 pages). Please mention your 1st and 2nd preference for a QTEM host university in your motivation letter.
- Certified photocopies of all academic records: an official UvA-transcript in English (obtainable at the student desk), and if applicable HBO (university of applied sciences) exam
- GMAT score (hand in the latest: May 15, 2018 for an exchange in semester 1 and September 15, 2018 for an exchange in semester 2)
- Selection letter/registration at the university abroad regarding your exchange programme in the 3rd BSc year
Within 4 weeks after submitting your application, you will receive an email from the Exchange Office that informs you if you are selected or not. The letter of selection entails that you will be nominated by the Exchange Office of Economics & Business.
If you have any questions or want to hand in your application, don't hesitate to contact the QTEM Coordinator Evalien Rauws via the digital question form.