Hutong School Neso China Scholarship Program
Deadline: 31 December 2016
Would you like an internship in Beijing with a scholarship worth €4,000?
Two attractive scholarships
In cooperation with the Hutong School, Nuffic NESO (Netherlands Education Support Office) China in Beijing offers two attractive scholarships to Dutch students and international students studying in the Netherlands. The scholarship is for students who are interested in an internship in China called "Hutong School Neso China Scholarship Program".
About Hutong School
The Hutong School is a renowned language institute and internship placement office, operating worldwide - not just in China (Beijing and Shanghai). Hutong School is one of the first language schools under European management that were recognized by the Chinese Ministry of Education. Recently, the Hutong School has been named as the best language institute in Beijing.
Scholarship Hutong School Neso China Scholarship Program
- total value: €4.,000 to be used within one year (2017)
- specifically for Dutch students and international students studying in the Netherlands
- an internship (3 months) and accommodation in Beijing, arranged by the Hutong School
- including four hours of Chinese language lessons per week (group sessions)
- guidance with visa application, cultural events and practical assistance, et ceteras
The program is for 3 months. In case you would like to stay longer: to be discussed. Excluding are flight ticket, visa application fee, travel insurance and pocket money.
Application and selection procedure
- Apply before 31 December 2016, including your motivation and CV in English
- State in the comment section of the application page that your application concerns the Hutong School Neso China Scholarship
- You can apply through the website below. Please upload your motivation and CV in one document
- Deadline is 31 December 2016
After your application
After the deadline, the Huton School will do the first selection. Afterwards, the 5 best applications will be forwarded to the Neso China Office for the final selection of the two winners.
Announcement of the winners will take place in the first week of January 2017.